CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

When The Children Are Away...

The kids and the dog are at Mawmaw's lake house tonight and tomorrow. Here's what Jason and I could have done:

1. Dinner at Sophia's (almond encrusted goat cheese salad and Moeslland Reisling...yum!)
2. Dinner at CC City Broiler ($150 of wine enduced, butter sopping happiness)
3. Dinner at Addison's (Nachos Bianco, nuf said)
4. Movie at RagTag
5. Cocktails at Trops...

I'm seeing a trend...clearly I'm interested in booze and food activities. That said, what did we decide to do? I sat in the living room and watched TWO episodes of True Life on MTV (both dealing with the ultimate quest to be a beauty queen with two very different results). Then we sat on the floor and ate chips and dip whilst watching Ruby on The Style Network. Oh, and I drank a bottle of wine by myself and Jason knocked back some beers.

Is this what we did before kids? Yes on the MTV part (how old is too old to watch this network?), but I probably took it all for granted. Sometimes it is the little things.

Next up: House Hunters International goes to Turks and Caicos. And I have some ice cream to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment